Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - 08052012

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: 
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
"I think we would have played our new game all day, but Mom saw what we were doing and called me inside. She said our gam was the stupidest idea I had ever had, and she banned me from playing it with Rowley any more."
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid : Dog Days by Jeff Kinney-
p/s: I never tried reading this book but now I know why kids love it!!!! =) 

3 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Hmm, now I want to know more. My grandson loves this series.

Here's MY TUESDAY MEMES POST

Lisa-Marie Jordan said...

I haven't read these books, either, but they sound adorable! Now I want to know what game they were playing!

Unknown said...

Oh, poor kid. I wonder what game it was...

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/05/teaser-tuesday_08.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails