Sunday, June 30, 2013

Booking Through Thursday - 27062013




What’s the worst thing you ever did to your reading material? Sand in the bindings from the beach? Dropped into the pool? Covers smeared with sunscreen?

My answer:
I had once squashed a book in my laptop bag while putting in the laptop......... :'(
It was heartbreaking....
When I was 8, I used to dog-ear my pages......can't believe it did that!

This is done on a Saturday. Since the last BTT was last year, I don't think I can hold back posting on a different day; Mr.Work held me captive man! Mode: Hoping to take part consistently from this point onwards! =)

2 comments:

Josette said...

ouch for the book!

I need to publish more posts too.. :) May you keep up with yours!

. Ruz . said...

Thanksssss!!!! :)

Book reviews getting difficult.lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails