Friday, June 4, 2010

Greedy Bookaholic on the loose AGAIN

Let me share you something about the hunger to read.
If you are feeling greedy when it comes to reading, you may starting reading all unlike other items in the world such as eating, buying clothes and et cetera. More often than not, when I finished reading a book, I will have trouble deciding which book to read next.

Having more than 40 new books to be read SERIOUSLY doesn't help. LOL!

The following is a sample of what happens when I get too greedy despite knowing I can barely read 5 chapter per week.(Thank you to Mr.Work).


And if it is not enough to have 4 books stacked by the bed, I just borrowed the following book from a colleague.



Should be a quicker and lighter read as it is a grahic novel. ;) This book has been tempting me since the first moment I held it in my hands.

A review on its back from TIME reads:

"...a rarity: a first-love story so well remembered and honest that it remind you what falling in love feels like...achingly beautiful."


Dear Wayne,

If you are reading this, please allow me to keep your novel until I'm done with it.

Thank you. :)
-Ruz-

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails