Saturday, August 8, 2009

No Reading; No Life!

This is going to be another "ranty" post.
I've been trying very very hard to read and post!
I've been trying since May! I barely even got the chance to drop by my own blog. *sigghhh*

Anyway, it is extremely hard that I do not get to read much lately. By the time I reach home, it will either be too tired to lift a finger or it is a.m. already that I am left with no choice but to try to get as much sleep as I could. Such a torture!

Lately, I have been straining my eyes late a night to read atleast 1 chapter. Trust me, straining my eyes to read a lovely book is a gazillion times better than straining my eyes to look at the computer screen. Worst of all, I see the black and white screen more than the colourful ones. "How niceee..." =p

For the past 2 weeks (after few late-night and early-morning readings), I managed to finish reading 2 books! =) Major achievement for me as it is a sign that I can still read as long as I have the energy to. As of now, I'm in the 3rd book of the month! Will definitely write some reviews.

And yeah...the Train Man post still needs a pic!Hihihi

Wish me luck! There are soooo many more books to enjoy!

If anyone from my project sees this, I need this to keep me motivated! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails