Friday, January 9, 2009

Brand new books at cheaper price!!!YEAY!!!

This is l.o.v.e.l.y. :)

My bestfriend bumped into a bookstore in Amcorp Mall in PJ which sells books at very cheap price! I went there after work earlier this week :) Do I like it? Of coz I do!

Books are brand new but their stocks are limited so if you're fast (and lucky), you'll find the book(s) you are looking for.

I initially had these in my shopping list.
  • The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
  • A Place Called Here by Cecelia Ahern
  • Where Rainbows End by Cecelia Ahern
  • Punished by Vanessa Steel
  • Blink : The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell

Didn't manage to get any of those. Either they have yet to have it in stock or I wasn't fast enough to grab 'em.Anyway, I ended up buying the following. ;)

How much I spent? RM87.60 only!!!

Checked out the price in the local bookstore and the following is the comparison.

A Child Called 'It' -> RM34.90....I bought it at RM17.90

The Google Story by David A. Vise (hardcover baby!) -> RM62.90(for paperback..hardcover should cost around RM85)....I bought it at RM29.90

Lessons in Heartbreak by Cathy Kelly -> RM59.90....I bought it at RM19.90

pasta by Jeni Wright -> Not found.....I bought it at RM19.90

Why so cheap?Go to their website; http://www.bookxcess.com/index.html and the answer is under their FAQ section. :)

If you feel like getting getting a book from their store, I suggest you look through their booklist first and try contacting them first so that you won't be dissappointed. :)



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails