Friday, March 20, 2009

Kinokuniya

There used to be Times and Kinokuniya in KLCC. However, after some time, there is only Kinokuniya left. Times is now replaced by Toy'R US. Hihi I'm privileged to be staying sooo nearby the city center and have KLCC only few kilometers away. =D
My Main Office is in KLCC and now that I'm on the bench, I could walk into Kinokuniya anytime. Well, I normally drop by either during lunch or after work. *grins* Today is not like any other days in Kino; there are queues at both cashiers. I find this odd coz everytime I go there, there are barely anybody queueing. Well, even if there are, there are only about 10ppl max in the line.
Could it be because its a Friday? Don't think so. I've been there almost every Fridays so I guess it is the school holidays. Glad to see the crowd though. It is great to know some Malaysians DO read. =) Best of all, I see kids reading with their parents. That is definitely a lovely sight. =)
Here is something I didn't know Kino provides. They provide book jacketing service at RM1 per book. So for those of you who cares for your books but are too lazy to get them protected, just pay RM1 to get it done. Gift wrapping remains FOC. =)
Wish I could work part-time there. I don't mind wrapping books. I don't mind rearranging books over and over again. I will smack those who hide and ruin books. =p Since dual-employment is against the policy where I'm working at, I can't do it. There goes my wish.... Anyway, nothing stops me from putting the books in place. I don't know how some people walk but they tend to run over the book stacks. Weird.
Kino also has a cafe at their 2nd floor. Never tried it but it seems nice enough to sit there with a book. =)
If you happen to wanna drop by, here are some details.

Lot 406-408 & 429 & 430
Level 4, Suria KLCC Kuala Lumpur City Centre,
50088, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel : 603-2164-8133

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails