Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rainbow Bookshelf

What's a rainbow bookshelf? I fell in love with it the moment I saw it!!! It is just soooo b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. See the picture below. It was taken from chotda.


I first saw a rainbow bookshelf in a movie but I can't recall which so I googled and found the beautiful pic above. :) Quite a number of people has attempted to have a rainbow bookshelf too. Some turned out quite well.



Not enough? Wanna see more rainbows?? Click here to get to the collection.
Wanna see other creative bookshelves? Check it out here.

I wanna have one too but I'd need a bigger bookshelf and of coz more BOOKS. I don't have too many books with bight-coloured spine and I have too many white ones. Will I shop for books according to colours? No!!! =p

2 comments:

naliea said...

the rainbow bookshelf is so nice and colorful..love it..wish i can have the same thing but that require me to buy more books.

Ricebug2 said...

OMG...this is so cool...>.<
I would like to have 1 if I have more........ book...=D

Related Posts with Thumbnails